- Important Info
- Book Now
All forms of photography or videography and the use of mobile devices are not permitted during the programme.
Participants need to disinfect hands before programme begins and must strictly follow every instruction given by the Park's staff to the satisfaction of the staff giving the instruction.
Participants with embossed accessories on their acrylic or gel nails are not recommended to join this programme. To comply with safety considerations, they must warp their nails with medical tape before the encounter.
- This is an admission ticket to Ocean Park.
- You can present this ticket via Smartphone or on an A4 size paper at the entrance of Ocean Park for admission.
- This ticket is non-refundable, non-exchangeable and can be used once only.
- This ticket entitles you to all operating rides, facilities and exhibits, except skill games, coin-operated games, special paid events and facilities being held in the Park.
- This ticket must be used by the same person during its period of validity.
- For repair, maintenance, inclement weather or other reason, Ocean Park may suspend the operation of any ride or close any attraction at any time without prior notice.
- It is a condition of sale of the Park’s admission ticket that any request for refund, whether partial or in full, for the tickets purchased by visitors will not be considered by the Park as a result of such ride suspension or closure of attraction.
- In case of inclement weather, including but without limitation to the hoisting of tropical cyclone signal no. 8 or above or black rainstorm warnings, Ocean Park may close the Park with or without prior notice to the public.
- In case the Park reaches its maximum capacity, Ocean Park may exercise admission control and you may not be allowed for entry.
- A condition of entry is to comply with Ocean Park Bylaw, safety rules and Park Rules and Regulations which are displayed at the entrances and / or other appropriate locations of the Park.
- Ocean Park shall not be responsible for any loss of any kind or any damage to any property of any person within the Park.
- In the event of dispute, the decision of Ocean Park will be final.
- Please protect this ticket, do not damage or wet it, especially the QR code which must be scanned at the entrance.
- This ticket will be void if altered or defaced.
- Ocean Park accepts no responsibility for any lost ticket.
- Child Ticket is for children aged 3 to 11. Children aged 11 or below must be accompanied by a person aged 15 or above.
- Suitable identification may need to be provided on the day of visit.
- No Images Found in Gallery