- Important Info
- Book Now
Explore Singapore’s latest garden attraction - Gardens by the Bay!
Gardens by the Bay is an urban oasis in the midst of the bustling city centre. Featuring a picturesque collection of outdoor gardens and lakes, the Gardens also include the signature Flower Dome and Cloud Forest cooled conservatories as well as the landmark Supertrees that capture imagination and inspire awe.
Step into Flower Dome, a cooled conservatory displaying exotic plants from the Mediterranean belt. Immerse yourself in the spectacular view of the Marina reservoir skyline, as you embark on your journey through the regionally themed gardens that highlight unique locales from the Mediterranean Basin, South West Australia, South Africa, Central Chile, and California.
Embark on a botanical journey with plants like the Baobab trees, the Madagascar Ghost Tree, and the 1000-year-old Olive tree. With an abundance of colours and fragrances, this Garden gloriously displays the theme of ‘perpetual spring’ with the Flower Field, a botanical display of vibrant plants and blooms.
Enter another world as you step into the aptly named Cloud Forest, a mysterious world veiled in mist.
With a 35-metre tall mountain covered in lush vegetation shrouding one of the world’s tallest indoor waterfalls, the Cloud Forest showcases plant life from the wet and cool highlands around the world.
It has been densely planted with a mixture of fascinating orchids, delicate ferns, colourful bromeliads, dazzling begonias and carnivorous pitcher plants. Enjoy the surreal Cloud Walk as you stroll through the treetops and down into the caverns and valleys of a tropical montane while you learn about the close relationships between plants, man, and the environment.
- Instant Confirmation: Book now and receive your e-ticket INSTANTLY!
• Themed changing Floral Display.
• See the 1,000 year old Olive Tree.
• Admission to Flower Dome and Cloud Forest must be used on the same day.
• Opening Hours for Conservatories: 9.00am to 9.00pm, last admission at 8.00pm.
• Please be informed that Flower Dome will be closed early on 5 March 2018 at 7.30pm.
Gardens By The Bay Conservatories Closure Dates 2018:
Cloud Forest (Monday) - Jan 15, Feb 12, Mar 05, Apr 09, May 21, Jun 18, Jul 09, Aug 27, Sep 24, Oct 29, Nov 26, Dec 17.
Flower Dome (Tuesday) - Jan 16, Feb 13, Mar 06, Apr 10, May 22, Jun 19, Jul 10, Aug 28, Sep 25, Oct 30, Nov 27, Dec 18.
1) 20% cancellation charge of the brochure rate will be imposed if notification is less than 48 hours
2) 10% cancellation charge of the brochure rate will be imposed if notification is more than 48 hours
1) Lead travelling party holding the E-ticket redemption voucher, please be ready to produce a valid photo identification upon redemption of tickets.
2) E-ticket is non-transferable, non-refundable and void if altered.
3) E-ticket may not be copied, resold or duplicated.
4) E-ticket is valid for one-time redemption.
5) There will be no refund for unused service either in part or full.
6) E-ticket cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or destroyed and is valid only for the event and date for which it is valid.
7) Admission will be denied should voucher has been redeemed.