- Important Info
- Book Now
The first and only Universal Studio theme park in Southeast Asia, Universal Studios™ Singapore will feature 24 movies- themed rides and attractions, 8 of which are designed exclusively for Singapore.
Universal Studios™ Singapore promises to be a truly unique, world-class movie theme park - designed with careful attention to creating weather-protected experiences that enhance the natural setting of Sentosa Island.
Seven Unique themed zones will encircle a picturesque central lagoon. Each zone will feature distinctive architecture, landscaping, and entertainment offerings. There will be one-of-a-kind rides fro guests to enjoy, shows that make one laugh, and peaceful gardens to enjoy with family and friends, as well as retail and dining establishments.
- Instant Confirmation: Book now and receive your e-ticket INSTANTLY!
• Go beyond the screen and Ride The Movies at Universal Studios Singapore®.
• Experience cutting-edge rides, shows, and attractions based on your favourite blockbuster films and television series.
• Immerse yourself in seven zones such as, Hollywood, New York, Sci-Fi City, Ancient Egypt, Lost World, Far Far Away and Madagascar.
• Universal Studios Singapore operating hours are subject to change without prior notice.
• Mandatory Bag Checks will be conducting the bag checks upon entry.
• Prohibited items: Tools/ Chemicals/ Any form of weaponry (including but not limited to, firearms/ Explosives or flammables/ Knives or sharp objects/ Balloons (S.E.A. Aquarium and Adventure Cove Waterfront only)/ Outside food and drinks.
• Kindly note that items which are non-threatening such as balloons/food/drinks are advised to be stored in the lockers within the resort.
1) 20% cancellation charge of the brochure rate will be imposed if notification is less than 48 hours.
2) 10% cancellation charge of the brochure rate will be imposed if notification is more than 48 hours.
• Applicable to foreign passport holders only.
1) Lead travelling party holding the E-ticket redemption voucher, please be ready to produce a valid photo identification upon redemption of tickets.
2) E-ticket is non-transferable, non-refundable and void if altered.
3) E-ticket may not be copied, resold or duplicated.
4) E-ticket is valid for one-time redemption.
5) There will be no refund for unused service either in part or full.
6) E-ticket cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or destroyed and is valid only for the event and date for which it is valid.
7) Admission will be denied should voucher has been redeemed.